Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) can produce rapid change for clients in one to three sessions. It uses trance, regression and hypnotic conditioning to do this.
Rapid Transformational Therapy Is Fast & Permanent
We know that clients are time starved and come to us in pain, both physically or emotionally. They want rapid results.
- Firstly the difference with Rapid Transformational Therapy RTT is it aims to deliver permanent change in a single 90 minute session. Although some clients and some issues will need up to 3 sessions.
- The second difference with RTT is it truly empowers clients. By using a technique called Role Function, Purpose. It honours and values the significance clients attach to their issues/problems. And then it offers a powerful emotional release freeing them from their pain.
- A third difference with RTT is its use of Command Cell therapy. A modality for purposefully healing the body.
- Lastly, it draws out ‘unfinished business’. This means it is a technique for addressing the trauma that clients have been holding onto for many years.
Tested Techniques Get Fast Results
Upgrading the Child offers a therapeutic space for dialogue and communication with significant others. And RTT has other unique techniques including:
- Merging the child
- Talking with the person that hurt you through visualisation
- Going back to each scene in the regression to emphasis that ‘it is not me’ and emphasising why.
The client is involved with the therapist in uncovering the meaning and interpretation of events and then changing them. And this leads to permanent powerful change. Because RTT enables the mind to tell the body what to do (such as heal itself, turn fear into excitement etc). It can tell the body how to react and how to feel. This then alters and improves the messages the body sends to the mind.
What Problems Can Be Solved By RTT?
|Achieving Goals||Memory||Self Hypnosis|
|Career||Pain Control||Skin Problems|
|Childhood Problems||Panic Attacks||Weight Problems|
|Compulsive Behavior||Fertility||Money Issues|
Click here to schedule your free online therapy consult or call Claire on 07803 500719. Skype sessions are also available.